Vicky is a highly trained exercise and health professional. She has over 20 years of experience working within a wide variety of settings, including the NHS. Her experience covers a diverse range of subjects, including counselling, personal training and support group facilitation.
Caring for people’s wellbeing is at the heart of everything Vicky does. Along with that and her wealth of knowledge and experience, she created Appetite for Wellbeing in 2013. Her vision was to establish a centre with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that would encompass all aspects of wellbeing under one roof. She aims to draw on her experience and understanding of best practice to offer a personal wellbeing package of care for each individual.
“Since setting up the centre, I can genuinely say its been an emotional journey. I have finally reached a point where I can bring together all my knowledge and experience with a determination and passion, to provide an honest and caring business to the community. I’m so proud of what the centre offers and cannot wait to see what the future will bring.”
- BSc Sport, Health, Exercise and Nutrition
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education
- Senior Health and Fitness Practitioner (CIMSPA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Qualified Practicing Counsellor)
- BACPR (British Association of Cardiac Rehabilitation)
- Diploma module in COPD (REUK)
- Diploma module in Spirometry (REUK)
- Reiki Second Degree
- Swedish Massage (The Guild) incorporating Aromatherapy Oils
- Continuous Personal Development to maintain Professional Body status
Member of Professional Bodies
Vicky is a member of CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity) as a Senior Health and Fitness Practitioner. As a qualified practicing counsellor, she is a member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy).
Don’t just take my word for it
You can contact Vicky directly by phoning 07891 177619 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org