Lynda is our Level 2 Fitness Instructor.
Lynda previously worked in a care role, supporting people in their homes, which she found very rewarding. She is passionate about helping others and this shows in her fantastic skills in working with people and her caring nature.
Lynda has nurtured an interest in exercise for health for several years, and been involved in classes at Appetite for Wellbeing over that time. Motivated by this, she gained her fitness instructor qualification and with this, she joined the team at Appetite for Wellbeing in 2018. Lynda now leads and facilitates many of our exercise classes.
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults)
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Level 2 Certificate In the Principles of Dementia Care
- People Handling and Risk Assessment
- End of Life Care Champion