Vicky is a highly trained exercise and health professional with over 13 years experience working within a wide variety of settings, including the NHS, covering a diverse range of subjects, such as counselling, personal training and support group facilitation.
Vicky’s wealth of knowledge and experience led her to create Appetite for Wellbeing. Her vision was to establish a centre with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that would encompass all aspects of wellbeing under one roof. Drawing on her understanding of best practice to offer a personal wellbeing package of care for each individual.
“Since setting up the centre, I can genuinely say its been an emotional journey. I have finally reached a point where I can bring together all my knowledge and experience with a determination and passion, to provide an honest and caring business to the community. I’m so proud of what the centre offers and cannot wait to see what the future will bring.”
- BSc Exercise, Health, Sport and Nutrition
- Post Grad Certificate of Education
- Post Grad Certificate in Counselling
- Post Grad Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Qualified Practicing Counsellor)
- Level 4 Advanced Specialist Instructor (REPS) including Personal Training, Gym
- BACR (British Association of Cardiac Rehabilitation)
- Diploma module in COPD (REUK)
- Diploma module in Spirometry (REUK)
- Through NHS: Smoking Cessation training & Inhaler techniques for Respiratory problems
- Additional Short Courses including First Aid, Attachment Theory for Counselling, plus much more over 13yrs.
Member of Professional Bodies
Vicky is a member of REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals) as an Advanced Specialist Instructor Level 4, and BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) as a Qualified Practicing Counsellor.
Don’t just take my word for it
You can contact Vicky directly by phoning 07891 177619 or by completing the form below.