Lynda is our Level 2 Fitness Instructor.
Lynda previously worked in a care environment, supporting people in their homes, which she found very rewarding. Lynda has also had an interest in exercise for health for a number of years, and has been involved in classes at Appetite for Wellbeing over this time.
Lynda has fantastic skills in working with people and a passion for helping others. Developing her skills in fitness instruction, she has taken the opportunity to join the Appetite for Wellbeing team in 2018, and now delivers and supports in many classes.
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults)
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Level 2 Certificate In the Principles of Dementia Care
- People Handling and Risk Assessment
- End of Life Care Champion