Debbie qualified as a Physiotherapist in 2002, and has specialised as a Rehabilitation Physiotherapist for 7 years. She is a specialist working with people who have suffered Stroke, Transient Ischaemic Attack, Parkinsons Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and fallers. She is available for appointments at Appetite for Wellbeing, clients homes, residential and nursing homes.
You can book an appointment with Debbie for physiotherapy assessment and treatment, a trigger point massage, one-to-one Pilates sessions and assisted stretching and strength work.
We are unable to offer acupuncture at this time but please discuss with Debbie if you would like to know more.
- Honours Degree in Physiotherapy (3 year course)
- Dance Teacher training (3 year course)
- Introduction to Bobath and Basic Bobath
- Falls Rehabilitation in the Elderly
- Exercise following Stroke
- Pilates with Michael King
- Adapted Tai Chi
- Constraint Induced Movement Therapy
- Fundamentals and Clinical Application of Massage and Soft tissue Therapy
- Functional Electrical Stimulation for the Lower Limb
- Foundation in Acupuncture for Pain Relief
Member of Professional Bodies
Debbie is a member of the Health and Care Professions Council (http://www.hcpc-uk.co.uk) the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (http://www.csp.org.uk), the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists Interested in Neurology and the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists.
You can contact Debbie by phoning 07533 743134 or completing the form below.